Monday, June 16, 2008

Why My Daddy is the Best


My daddy is the best because:
He always looks excited to come home and see me after work
He puts me to bed every night
He lets me type on his keyboard (trust me this is HUGE)
He tells me he knows the world is a good place because I am in it
He sings songs about ME
He tells me so many plans of things we are going to do together
He reads me scriptures in Italian--so cool
He plays Guitar Hero and props me up so I can be his #1 Fan
He explains everything he is doing all the time so I can learn
He wants to spend all of his time with me and is always making plans so he has even more time with me
He takes me to the cabin and the ranch and hiking!
He treats mommy so great every single day!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! You are the best!

Here is a picture of Daddy and Uncle Nick putting together the grill I got Daddy with all my hard earned money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.