Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stop, Drop and ROLL!

You got it! I rolled over for the first time on Friday. I was pretty impressed with myself. That is until I realized I was lying on my arms and flopping like a fish out of water after the fact. However, since then I can successfully pull my arms out and...well... and just lay there. I can't wait to figure out crawling. It will be much more exciting.

Oh and updates from my 4 month appt:
13lbs 8 oz- moved up from 11 percentile to 13th
24.5 inches- moved up from 9th percentile to 29th
Head: moved down from 4 percentile to 3rd. Just call me pinhead

And to note: SHOTS SUCK!

2 comments:

Alayna said...

Hey April and Justin (and Carson). I just happened to stumble across this blog because of a comment you left on Natalie's blog. Your son is ADORABLE!!!

Wife and Mother. said...

Oh, how fun!! He's growing so fast. That's exciting :-)