Monday, April 14, 2008

Tulip Festival

The temperature hit a whoppin' 80 degrees here today! It was so wonderful to see that the world is not always a cold place. Mom took me with some friends to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. Apparently there are over 250,000 tulips. After mom paid $10 just for her entrance fee we looked everywhere for the beautiful tulips... well, they had not bloomed yet. So, we walked around for awhile. I was very good. I know this because my mom kept telling me "you are such a good boy". Lots of other babies were crying because it was windy but I just cuddled up to mom. She made me wear my burp rag on my head because she said my bald head would burn. I did not look very cool like that. But, she didn't really understand me when I told her. I have to get this language thing down. I have a rep to protect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think that they should have tuilips in bloom for a tulip festival? Sad!

Wife and Mother. said...

You've been tagged! see my blog for more info.